- Ref : 5910
- Posted :
- Contract : Fixed term
- Category : Healthcare, Industrial
A new position has arisen for a temporary SEO/Digital Marketing Assistant at Bytec Group, a technology manufacturing company based in Redhill, Surrey.
Supporting the Marketing Executive, the SEO/Digital Marketing Assistant will focus on digital marketing aspects, with a heavy emphasis on SEO for the website. There is also scope to support marketing activity via social media channels and other online mediums.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High level of computer literacy
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and Google tools (such as Analytics and Webmaster Tools)
- Experience with CMS websites
- Understanding and interest in social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An interest in technology and manufacturing is a benefit.
The position is ideally suited to a marketing student or recent graduate looking to gain experience over the summer in a digital marketing role.
Hours: 8:30-5:30, Monday to Friday
Contract: Temporary (5-6 weeks)
Start date and salary are negotiable.